The Forum will take place from 25-28 September 2018, in Fukuoka, Japan, on the theme of ‘Security and Equality for Sustainable Futures’.
We are pleased to invite proposals for parallel sessions under the following sub-themes of the Forum:
· Sustainability and security
· Human security
· Security and the 2030 Agenda
· Globalization, diversity, and cultures of belonging
· Development and inclusion in urban and rural areas
· Gender equality and security
· Health, safety and biosecurity
· Freedom, democracy and security
Submission Deadline: 1 September 2017
Selection: Proposals will be reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee (SPC).
Outcome: Feedback on session proposals and notifications of acceptance will be sent out to all applicants no later than 30 November 2017.
An official call for papers will be released by the SPC at a later date.
More information on session formats, as well as on how to submit a session, can be found on the Forum website: www.wssf2018.org
We would be very grateful if you could share the news about the Forum and call for proposals with your networks.
We hope to see you in Fukuoka in September 2018! In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.